Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More Randomness

Some other thoughts I missed and/or thought up throughout the day.

How long does it take bruised ribs to heal?? Ouch...

Papercuts on knuckles are annoying. Kinda funny that I got one the day after discussing this at BP...

Why the heck do I always put the wrong goaltender to put on the bench in my hockey pool?! And why does it always seem that whenever I pick up a high-performing player, they immediately turn to crap? Stupid Huet...

I haven't even looked at my tax stuff that I gotta do... then again, due in April?? Heheh, laziness rears its ugly head once again...

It seems that I am a lot like my grandfather. And we both watched the montreal game. That was cool. Too bad they lost...

There ain't no party like a west coast party 'cause a west coast party don't stop, apparently...

Yeah, I was kinda reaching for that last point right there, lol... time for sleep, or at least time for stoppage of blogging.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home