Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hapkido?

I'm afraid it's gonna be another week w/o Hapkido. I'm actually missing it quite a bit now...

My ribs are still friggin' bruised. It's been, what, a week already? How long does it takes for ribs to heal anyways? ...3 to 4 weeks?! Dag nabbit...

January was pulled teeth. February was a mix of school and laziness. March has so far been about midterms. And injuries. Along w/ my ribs, my left thumb is also hurting for some reason; it feels like it's bruised right at the joint, which hurts and is annoying, which is also made worse by the fact that I tend to crack my knuckles as a nervous habit, so from time to time I crack my thumb, which then causes excruciating pain. Okay, slight exaggeration, but whatever.

I blame it on my inactivity. So, I should be more active and thus reduce injuries. However, how can I be active if injured? Oh, chicken and egg complex, why must you be so pervasive...

Oh. And in other news, I wasted another sunday with my slothness. Don't even remember what I did, it was so unimportant. Mostly videogames/tv, I'd imagine.

Crap. I just remembered. I have a psych midterm on Friday. Which I have done absolutely no readings on. Which was what I was gonna do today. And it's already 10pm. Uh-oh... OH CRAP, I have a friggin assignment due tuesday, which I won't have any time on mon. to do, unless I wanna pull another allnighter again, stupid me... most likely scenario is allnighter... gah, I'm useless...

Uzelezz... haha, I miss BCIT... it's an erazer! Haha... heh... I haven't spoken to those guys in 2 years. I'm a dink...

Next saturday night, must sleep before 7am. And/or wake up before 3. Stupid allnighter ruining my biological clockworkings...

Randomnimity. I like that word. I just made it up right now. Wanted to use it, but didn't know how. Perhaps I shall google it.
*googled*
Turns out that there are tons of sites out there using the word "randomnimity". Stupid other people, thinking of the word I made up before I made it up...

It seems like my mind has once again turned to mush. I should go to bed, except I've only been awake for like 8 hrs. Oh well...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home