Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Breaktime slothness

I'm in my one-hr break right now, noon to one. I'm usually lazy and waste it on fivolous matters. Today is no exception. However, I did end up sleeping in and missing my first class, which is annoying because it's basically my favourite class (as it is the most interesting). Slept in because I ended up sleeping sometime past 5am. Slept so late because I took a 3 hr nap after the montreal game. Etc.

Anyways, this random thought thing is appealing to me, as I get to verbalize my insides without writing down a crapload of junk. So...

Why the heck is it snowing/slushing/sleeting?? I mean, it's frickin' March! Time for spring and what not! But my main annoyance is that it's really coming down, and my non-waterproof shoes have made my feet wet, plus my longer-than-it-should-be pants are dragging around everywhere, meaning it's cold. Cold it is. And it was so nice only a few days ago...

I finally finished doing frickin' Marcella's notes! I've been procrastinating this since before reading break, yikes... oh, plus, I did this at 3am, finished at 4. LOL...

I thought I was finished with midterms and tests and junk and was able to slow down etc. But then there's the stupid psych midterm next friday, which sucks because it's worth like 40% of my mark, 2x the final, which means I gotta frickin start reading / studying, etc. Then again, it's worth 40% of my mark, with no other tests on the horizon...

Aw man that's right, I gotta do my stupid assignments. Stats due friday, managerial accounting due tues [thurs?]. I have such disdain for having to do assignments nowadays. Actually, this hasn't changed since the times of elementary, so nevermind...

My elementary school is no more. Sidaway, for all those who wondered. Of my friends who attended that school, I am only in contact with Irfan, really. And that's only if I see him on the bus. And he's not even in my grade. That's kinda sad... or wait, my sisters friends I still see now and again. Although I do find it odd that my sister's best friend was the sister of my former best friend, who I do not keep contact with anymore.

Wow, I kinda lose most of my friends over the years... nobody from Ferris, practically nobody from Sidaway, hardly anybody from McNair, nobody from BCIT... I'm rather surprised that I'm still friends w/ everyone from Kwantlen. Perhaps you guys are special, or something. So hurray for you guys. HURRAY! ...

These so-called random thoughts are different from before. It's more of a rant than random thoughts. Yeah, so this is more like regular blogging than little quips, oh well.

Lol, this just came into my head:

I like bananas *clap clap clap* I think that mangoes are sweet, I like like papayas *PAPAYAS!* but nothing can beat... OH YEAH, THE AWESOME COVER FROM THE AWESOME SUMMER!!

I like McDonalds *clap clap clap* I think that Wendy's is sweet, I like Burger King, *BURGER KING* but nothing can beat, a Good Homecooked Meal!
Jazzy Rockabilly version!
I like McDon-aa-aa-lds, I think that Wendy's is sweet, and I like Burger King, Burger King, but nothing can beat, a Good Homecooked Meee-eeeee-eaaa--eaall, a good homecooked meeaall...

Hahahaha!!! This was like rediculously awesome, because we thought of this in camp, in which the food was albeit rather good, but also vegetarian. VEGETARIAN. We were all pining, heheh. Well, except for the guy who was there before and brought a bunch of beef jerky. Mmmm, jerky...

Anyways, I think that was enough random nothings for right now. I guess that last part wasn't really relevant to anything in particular, and would've been entertaining unless you either knew the original song or was actually there also. Oh well...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home