Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts while (not) paying attention in class:

Apparently gay people are attracted to me. I'm cute or something. Too bad I like dem girly parts.

Children love me. I'm guessing it's because I give them attention. Perhaps the reverse is true also...?

If I become a teacher, I would have summers off. That would be cool. Then again, accounting work in the summer is next to nil, so it'll be like having summers off, only getting paid while doing so...

I'm hungry...

How am I able to have my mind wander and still be completely attentive in class?

I miss big lecture halls, in which I could sit in the back and fall asleep without anyone noticing. Unless I snore. Or do that whole head bob thing. I still miss Telus theatre though...

Hmm, I seem to be having the same kinda dry coughing that Reuben has/had, and it doesn't seem to be going away, like Reuben again... Dangit Reuben, 'tis annoying, this cough...

Who would be phoning me at this time?
[look at phone]
Why would a telus texting advertisement be sent in the middle of class?

And yeah, that's about it... so much wandering in a span of under 3 hrs...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Maybe because you mentioned the telus theatre, and telus was like "omg i heard your thought" so they decided to text you. hehe. i wonder why i didn't get one... O_o

summer... ahh... seems like a long time...

lol.. word veri = bapbopp

11:55 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Welcome to the darkside... biatch!

5:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home