Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cram-tastic

I have to finish up my part of the group project. I haven't started yet, and it has to be done before seven tonight. It is now 4:30pm. I should get started. But first things first...

It seems that I haven't blogged as much as I usually do. I find this rather odd. And also, my blogs are getting shorter, once again. Also very odd. I'm wondering if there are any correlations between my "short blog" stints and my normal rambly self.

It seems that Storm the Wall is an incredibly fun event in which everyone has a blast. Even if it does take a minute to lift your legs over. Hehe...

In the next week, I have 2 assignments, a group project, and a 10-page essay due. I keep stressing this on my blog, and yet I do nothing. Such is the life of a master procrastinator. However, if I can finish my assignments on the weekend, I think I'll be set. Group project I'd be afraid to let everyone down, and the essay seems to be fairly interesting. That being said, the best laid plans, and such...

After hanging out w/ the STW group for a bit, I had something to eat w/ Pritpal before he went to class. I had a spinach and cheese thing, which although was incredibly delicious, was also $2.50; however, I was still noticeably hungry after this snack. Therefore, I decided to go to 99 Chairs and have my $4 chili and corn muffin. In a word, DELICIOUS. In another word, FILLING. In fact, rEdiculously filling. It was like almost three by this time, but dang I had to lie down I was so full. So I took a nap on one of those couches outside David Lam. So not satisfying; it's so loud outside David Lam. But, my food was reasonably digested by then (4pm), so I went inside to the computer lab in the hopes of doing my work. So, here I am, of course, blogging away...

I also just spent a bunch of time catching up on the webcomics I've missed over the past few days. It seems that I really haven't been on the comp for very long in the past few days. I don't even remember how or why, really. That's slightly unnerving...

Oh crap, I just realized that nothing friggin' downloads from Hotmail in the school computers. At least, from the comps in David Lam and Koerner. And I need stuff from hotmail in order to friggin' do my part in the group project. HOLY CRAP, so not good... ... ...although, perhaps a forward to gmail account would work. Ah, this sounds reasonable. I am no longer frightened at the possible inability to do my part and therefore tick everyone off and therefore have everyone marking me down on the project and therefore getting a crappy mark. No longer frightened...

It seems that I'm starting to go back to my rambly self, at least somewhat. ...AHA! Perhaps I get all rambly when I actually have other, important, things to do. Ahhh, procrastination is a wonderfully misunderstood thing.

I'm getting bored now. It's nearly five. Time to do my work. Or rather, find some other form of procrastination. Hmmm, haven't checked my hockey pool since... yesterday...

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit, 5:23pm - Everything's all set up. Alls I gotta do now is type the damn thing up. Also, I've found that chili isn't the best meal to have right before a group gathering. Hopefully, embarassment shall not ensue...]

[Edit, 5:34pm - GAH, I have an intense and sudden urge to play the bass, and to listen to music that I do not currently have on me... GAH, I need to buy a friggin' mp3 device... also, I seem to have done absolutely nothing in the past half hour, well nothing of importance at least. Watch the actual writing take like 10 minutes, right at 6:45, lol... my goodness, I am also incredibly thirsty, but my water is in my locker, and the fountain requires me logging off the comp and going there... hopefully, thirst = quicker writing? Heheh...]

[Edit, 5:45pm - What the heck?? A group member sent an e-mail that's basically my part in a nutshell... what the heck am I supposed to do now? Do my own thing also?? I was thinking of just embellishing / nice-ifying what she wrote (i.e. get rid of the aggressive union-mgmt stuff), but I'm thinking that's kinda what we're doing tonight anyways, and redoing everything now seems rather odd... plus, messing w/ another's writing is usually the first step towards infighting... GAH, I'll figure something out...

Haha, just realized, it's not even an allnighter, and yet I'm blogging as if it is... expect to see more of such things in the upcoming week... rambly self, REACTIVATED!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home