Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fuggin Idiot...

Man, I felt like such a fuggin idiot in 294. Got my assignment back, supposedly the easiest one all term, and I got 7/10. Everyone around me got perfect. WTF...

Then, during class, I kept making the dumbest remarks, essentially becoming what I most despise: the guy who asks incredibly obvious questions and waste the classes time. I'm horrible!!! Plus, with my tired state, I don't think I was quite clear on a few points... I mean, I was speaking in the viewpoint of mgmt, not the co.! Gahh......

I swear, the more tired I get, the less inhibitions I exhibit in class. Same goes in general I guess.

Actually, this isn't quite true. I still feel kinda odd, like I'm still on a caffeine rush or something... like I'm tired, but well aware of my surroundings. I don't know. I only get 4 hrs of sleep last night, and the last time I had caffeine was on sunday, so that's just odd... maybe my body's just fugged up.

Heheh, the Fuggers were a noble family in Europe that rose to prominence a few hundred years ago. Look it up.

Today there is a chance that I shall be able to procure my own bass guitar. That would be awesome.

Haha, another meaning of "procure" is "to obtain sexual partners for others." Is that not one of the goals of the band, Andrew? LOL...

I'm gonna stop now before this post gets any more random than it already is...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home