Thursday, March 23, 2006

Crud...

I believe I have pulled a Reuben and left my Stats textbook at home. Although, it's just needed for homework and not a quiz. However, as I've got my Collective Bargaining Simulation tonight from 5:30 to 9:30, plus the interphase concert in Koerner Pub 'til midnight, I've essentially got no time to do my homework. Unless I pull an allnighter, of course.

But I really didn't want to, since on Friday I've got some study thing at 1pm, plus recording at 5pm. I don't wanna be all sleepy and junk for that. Oh, plus I have to drive home so I can pick up my little sister and bring her to recording also. Gah...

No matter. I guess another allnighter is due. Every frickin' time for stats, I swear. Perhaps I shall take a nap in the Aquatic Centre now... it's so warm and cozy etc etc...

GAAHH, I wanna finish my friggin homework right now. FINISH NOW!!! I don't wanna pull another allnighter. I was hoping to try out that whole "proper sleep schedule" thing, and it was working out so well this week too... Perhaps I'll do as much as I possibly can w/o the textbook, then take a nap...

***

Heheh, forgot to publish the post. Since that time, about half an hour ago, I've completed one question out of four. Pretty cool. Although, I do believe that it was the easiest question of the bunch. Whoa to the max, and other such 80's/90's pop references. PSYKE!!! Haha...

Uh-oh, randomness = sleepiness, not good for bargaining...

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit: Over the past 2.5 hrs, I have nearly completed one more question. This seems to be the 2nd easiest question also. Holy crap I'm so not getting any sleep tonight. And I didn't have no nap either. And making this edit reminds me of allnighters, which is what it seems like I'm gonna be doing tonight... forget about tonight, I still gotta worry about my CBA thing... crud...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home