Friday, March 24, 2006

No Sleep!

Haha, going on friggin' no sleep. Didn't even get a chance to blog before I came to school. Stupid me, taking my time on the super easy parts, thinking the questions'll all be easy, but then BAM the last part of the question was like, what the heck, it's like the other parts of the question, times four! Literally!

But yeah, no worries. It's done and over. Heheh. And I went to class today, which was good. Actually, allright. We were talking about the 17th/18th century philosophers today in Relg. class (i.e. Descartes, Locke, Hume, etc) and their impact on religious thinking etc. but a lot of the details just flew over my head. Good thing I read the chapter like the night (night) before, heheh... oh, and on a separate topic, having an actual friend to talk to while in (i.e. before) class is nice. I can't really say that for many of my other courses, really. Unfortunately. But that's besides the point. Point is, friends are awesome. And that includes Marcella and Joseph.

Haha, just looking outside from the past 5 minutes, it went from pouring rain to bright sunshine. Lol, gotta love Vancouver. And if the sun keeps up, hooray for interphase!

Anyways, I also went to a feedback workshop type thing (where I got $20, yay!) at 1pm, where I had to be the bearer of bad news and give some negative feedback. Apparently I scored really well, and I was able to give it in a most positive manner. So, I realized that I would be a frickin' awesome manager. SO AWESOME!!! I mean, I always thought I'd be a good manager, but to actually see tangeable evidence for something that seems so second nature to me... AWESOME!!! And all this while on zero hours of sleep, to boot! I'M FRICKIN' AMAZING!!!

[insert generic Leet speek exclamation here]

Anyways, I'm thinking that the no sleep will eventually catch up with me, especially consering I gotta friggin' do recording tonight... no wait, I'm making it sound like recording is bad, which is not the case... it's more, I don't wanna sound bad, and me sounding bad is an inevitability if I don't get some shuteye. So I'm gonna go read 'til I fall asleep at (yeah you guessed it), the Aquatic Centre!! Hooray!!

...I WANT MY BASSSSSSS!!!

(Yeah, kinda random, but I just felt a strong urge to write it... heheh, no sleep and no water make Justin something something... "go crazy?" DON'T MIND IF I DO!!! No wait, I'm already answering my own questions, I'm already there... heheh... lack of sleep is awesome, in small doses...)

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home