Monday, March 27, 2006

Cool

Crazy canucks game. We won. YEAH!!!

Tomorrow's my co-op interview. Hopefully I don't fudge it up with stupidness etc. Gotta practice in the mirror beforehand!

I got my bass today. It's awesome. No, wait, it's FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! Yeah, that's more like it...

I've got tons of homework to do. I've got 2 assignments for Mgr Acct, 1 assignment for Stats, a group project, and a friggin' 10 page paper due before school ends. That friggin' SUCKS. Although, it really doesn't seem like all that much once I type it all out... perhaps I missed a few things.

I have yet to reschedule my finance final, which is on a Saturday. YIPES, I've been so lazy...

Hurray for storm the wall people! Hurray for my non-rambly postings! And (dare I say it) hurray for everything!

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home