Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ahh, Vroom...

I find comfort in the fact that I can still sit down and listen to Vroom for 3 hrs without realizing it.

I don't even know what it is exactly, maybe the general atmosphere of their music, I don't know, but dang I love that band. From the punky beginnings in Things Not To Do, to the epitome of a perfect CD in Throws Like A Girl, to their crazy awesome acoustic songs, to even Rosebud (which I haven't been able to download fully).

I swear, one day I shall go nuts and buy the entire friggin' Discography. Except for Things Not To Do, because that's apparently out of print. Hard to find.

Vroom = awesome. And I didn't even realize that their bassist is frickin' ridiculous either! So, it's like I've opened up a brand new appreciation for Vroom! So awesome. And I thought that there was no way I could possibly like this band even more, haha...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home