Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Whoops...

Yup, today was supposed to be my motivation day, a day where I'll get up early, get outta the house, and actually do something productive for once. 'Twas not the case. I woke up at 1:15, alarm set for 11. Quite annoying. Especially since I woke up to my mom and sisters leaving the house to go shop. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Although, it ain't so bad today, since I am going out tonight to that party thing. That should be nice.

Anyways, I don't have that much to say, and yet I still wanna blog, so...

Time for another random rambling:

I just found out that tamarind = sampalok in tagalog. I didn't know that. However, I found it funny that a secondary meaning of "sampa" "alok" is giving someone a slap in the face. Or something like that, I forget how my mom put it exactly. LOL. But yeah, I can't believe I forgot that tamarind was the stuff that made sinigang sour! I mean, sinigang is practically my favourite food! Well, favourite food tied with turkey dinner, of course...

And speaking of turkey dinner, I'm quite annoyed that we haven't had a proper turkey dinner yet. I mean, the family party had all this wonderful food, but without turkey + mashed potatoes, it just wasn't the same. And christmas / boxing day was out of the question, since my mom was too busy to cook it and refuses anyone else to cook the turkey for some odd reason. And tonight is the party, so the earliest I could have a proper turkey dinner would be tomorrow, on the 28th. How annoying.

But, no matter. It could be worse. Like, not having turkey at all! That would suck.

Suck indeed.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home