Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Niiice

So today was Clinton's birthday. Which was awesome. Tons of video game playin', good food, cranium, and friends. Awesome time for all. In fact, I'd say that it was WAY worth missing Hapkido. Also, I'd say that it was worth missing the canucks game as well. Fun fun fun time.

And to contrast, in about 12 hrs I'm gonna get my wisdom teeth pulled out. Or, to be more accurate, wisdom tooth. Only one. But still, it's gonna hurt. I'm just hoping like heck that it'll be fine for christmas dinner. If I don't get my turkey, I shall be severly peeved off.

Also, tomorrow night is the church party thing at Joey's, but I'm not quite certain if I'll be able to make it, due to the tooth pulling and all. Although, I really REALLY do wanna go, 'cause I know it'll be fun, plus it'll probably be one of the last times I'll see Krystle for a while, as she'll be schooling in kamloops in january. But, if my cheek's all swolen and I'm in severe pain, then I'm obviously gonna hafta stay at home.

Come to think of it, the fact that I'm having my tooth pulled hasn't really sunk in yet. I mean, with the finals, and my sister's thing, and the party tonight, there hasn't been much time to think about it. And I'm still on too much of a party high to think pain.

Hmm, wait a sec, by party high I mean still happy from the party. Wait, I mean that I didn't get HIGH high at the party. I mean, in a high on life kinda way yeah, or, I mean...yeah, I'm just gonna stop now.

So, tomorrow's a big day, what with the tooth pulling and potential party. Plus, my mom wants me to go get groceries and stuff tomorrow. "And stuff" could also refer to getting a christmas tree, which we have yet to acquire. Fat chance that's what I'm gonna do before my pain appointment. Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

party high?! *snicker*
you know what..? you should still...
COME!! =P

1:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home