Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmastime!

Hurrah, it feels like Christmas is here! Well, not so much since all the snow melted, but as of tonight it feels like Christmas again! That's because I'm helping out with the christmas sabbath thing tomorrow, in which I am the percussion in all the christmas songs. For example, I'm playing Congas in Silent Night, drumming to Joy to the World, etc etc. Quite enjoyable.

What's not enjoyable is that right after this thing, I needs to get to UBC to study for my test. Which is at 7pm, in Osborne. But, the main thing is, I haven't studied yet. So, in the best case scenario, I get to school at 2pm, study for 4 hrs, then get to osborne for the exam. And you know what I realized a few days ago? IT'S WORTH FRICKIN' 55% OF MY TOTAL MARK!!! That's not good...esp. with a total time of studying at (optimistically) 4 hrs. Tricky tricky. There goes my Decision Making through Quantitative Analysis (or whatever) course mark. Although, I'm not worried about the pre-midterm material too much, and the second part is mainly simple probabilities, so I should be able to pull off a reasonable mark on the final with that cramming.

Yeah yeah, you hate me, but again, I've taken this course before, so I'm able to do this with minimal impunity. If that's the right diction. Heheh, don't even know if I'm using diction correctly in that sentence...how IRONIC. Hahaha...

But, 'tis sleep time. Big day tomorrow.

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Lol... you said dick...
...
...
..
.
tion

2:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home