Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Woo, another party!

So I ended up going to the party. Nice! I'm glad I did.

Also, whoever said that this whole pulling teeth business was supposed to hurt was blowing it WAY outta proportion. Doesn't hurt a bit. Slightly tingly, but 'tis all. I shall go even further and say that whoever needed painkillers are PANSIES! I mean, I'm not even taking my advil. Woo!

Although, I am kinda feelin' woosy, due to loss of red. Or maybe it's just 'cause it's 2am. Or maybe it's cause all I had to eat today was burgerking, a slice of garlic bread, and part of a samosa. Oh well. Dizzy am I.

Now, it's time for me to get to sleep. Or surf the net 'til I fall over. One of the two. Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

Yeah getting one tooth pulled isn't too bad, you can always use the other side of your mouth to chew...getting FIVE teeth pulled...well let's just say you lose a lot more blood that way. (yes five..i'm a mutant...with powers of..extra teeth..FEAR ME!)

2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home