Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well that was unexpected...

Well, I had my test today. And I did my super cramming earlier in the day. Just about right to schedule, except I got tired of studying and left an hour early. Which turned out for the best, 'cause I wasn't really learning anything anways. But that's besides the point.

The point is, I friggin' aced that final. Well, comparatively speaking. And especially with all that procrastination I've been doing. Turns out that I remembered my stuff from before, as I thought I would.

Problem is, I know that if I studied my butt off, I would've definately gotten at least 5-10% of a higher grade. But, hours upon hours of studying doesn't seem worth that slight increase in marks. Especially since they're high enough already.

Okay, so I'm probably sounding like a dick. But whatever. Remember, I've already taken this class before and got good marks the first time around.

Anyways, I think I've blogged enough for a while. Time for me to get off the comp. Or, at least stop blogging.

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

I hate people like you.

HATE!

5:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home