Monday, December 05, 2005

Strange Dream

Dreams are weird.

I was at a party, and then a girl, E. (but not really E.) came and talked to me. Apparently, she kinda liked me. So, I believe we started going out. The next day she was over, and went to my room (I had a room in my dream), and we started making out and stuff. Although, she didn't wanna close the door, which was weird. Then, all of a sudden she stops and says "there, is that enough?" to someone at the door, and then my sister comes in says "yeah, that's enough. Jeez Justin, how stupid could you be? She was just on a bet from the party! Did you actually think that E. would like you?." And I was all "actually, no, I didn't think so. I had an inkling it was like that. But I mean c'mon, look what I got outta the deal, eh? Awesome..."

So yeah. That was my dream. There was some other parts, but they're irrelevant. The point is, even in my dreams I don't think girls could like me. Can't say my ego's shot though, 'cause I didn't feel bad or anything. I guess I thought that I outsmarted them in my dream. Whatever keeps me sane, I guess. But it is kinda disheartening that I think so low of myself that, as stated above, I can't even get dream girls to like me. Oh well.

And just for the record, if this happened in real life, my sister would never go along with it. In fact, I think she'd actually kick the girl's ass for doing that to me. Heheh, my sister's awesome.

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I must apologize for the following comment but it must be made:

LMFAO!

WVOTD: rnkan

11:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home