Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wow...

My sister is now officially my evil twin. Or vice versa. Meaning, she's soooo the opposite of me.

Charissa has set up this big World Vision thing, and now my church is trying to raise $15,000 to build a Well by Christmas, and if we make it, then we'll be able to write something up that'll be published by world vision. That's HUGE.

Charissa also got Old Spaghetti Factory involved w/ World Vision too, with the whole "buy a buffalo/sheep/chicken" thing, and apparently this could end up being a big competition between all the Old Spaghetti Factories to send the most animals. That is also HUGE.

I didn't even have the ambition to study for my exams today. NOT huge.

Oh, btw, if you guys wanna help out and give some money towards these charities, just let me know and I'll be glad to accomodate.

Anyways, so yeah, Charissa probably got all the ambitious genes in the family. I'm completely lazy. My little sister Shaylene is kind of an amalgamation of both of us, with her having tons and tons of smarts, but with ambition to boot. Also, besides being super smart, she likes video games, loves hockey, is kinda shy/quiet, etc. Basically, I have WAY more in common with Shaylene than Charissa. Besides the ultra-smarts part.

But I'm glad Charissa isn't a lot like me. I mean, just look at all the stuff she does. That's awesome.

Yeah...that's about it. I should get to sleep, wake up relatively early, and study Study STUDY. I needs to.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home