Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I am BEYOND procrastination...

Okay. So, I haven't started studying yet. I seemed to have done absolutely everything instead of starting to study. And that's only since the last time I blogged...

For example: blogging/commenting, watching tv while waiting for dinner, eating dinner, getting all my books and stuff in order without doing any actual studying, going to Save-On to buy $12 worth of candy, watching some bilboard music awards while waiting for my sister to get off the comp, realizing once I was on the comp that I wanted to take a shower etc, and now the following:

You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.


Your Brain's Pattern

Structured and organized, you have a knack for thinking clearly.
You are very logical - and you don't let your thoughts get polluted with emotions.
And while your thoughts are pretty serious, they're anything from boring.
It's minds like yours that have built the great cities of the world!


Your French Name is:

Cable St. Joseph


[Yes, my name, Justin Beaudry, has a french equivalent called Cable St. Joseph. Riiiight...]

Your Inner Child Is Scared

Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.
You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!
New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.
Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.


[Although, I did pick the "did new things every day" button, so whatever...]

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.


[Yeah yeah, I'm a big fat girl. But hey, I'm man enough to put this on my blog. So there.]

The Cure Shares Your Taste in Music


See their whole playlist here (iTunes required)


[HAHAHAHA, that's so friggin' awesome...and unexpected, considering my choices]

Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage

You've dated enough to know what you want.
And that's marriage - with the right person.
You're serious about settling down some time soon.
Even if you haven't met the person you want to get hitched to!


You Are Pecan Pie Soda

Sweet, but totally nuts


Your Hidden Talent

You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.
You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.
Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.
The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.


Your Kissing Purity Score: 63% Pure

For you, kissing isn't a casual thing

Lip to lip action makes your heart sing


[63% pure? Now that's surprising...]

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


[Woo! Too bad I need to study freakin' Accounting, not math!]

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


[I agree in content, but not with colour...]

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.


[Well that's nice...]

Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.


[What the heck's with this purple business?!]

You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)

You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.


[...what???]

You Are a Henna Gaijin!

You're not Japanese, but you wish you were!
You can use chopsticks with your eyes closed, and you've memorized hundreds of Kanji.
You even answer your phone "moshi moshi."
While the number of anime videos you've seen is way higher than the number of dates you've been on, there's hope.
Play the sexy, mysterous gaijin, and you'll have plenty of Japanese meat.


[Not really understanding that, but whatever...]

How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You're open to new people and friends, which makes you a pretty popular person.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


[Not really me, but perhaps it is...]

Your Band Name is:

The Screaming Geishas


[Haha, now that's just funny...perhaps it shall be our bandname?? lol]

Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Above Average


[Noo, noo, not good, not good, I needs my logical intelligence for tomorrow...this is usually my higher ones, but not tonight I guess...I'm gonna need 7 hrs of sleep tonight...oh well, I'll do a few more tests, then onto studying...]

You Are 26 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


[Wow...that was unexpected. I think I took this test before too...]

Your 2005 Song Is

Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

"But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on"

In 2005, you moved on.


[LOL! Funny thing is, I don't dislike this song.]

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Elasti Rage
Your Superpower is Extra-dimensional
Your Weakness is Rain
Your Weapon is Your Prototype Sword
Your Mode of Transportation is Sleigh


[Haha, what kind of screwed up superhero am I? Oh well, alls I gotta do is wear a rain jacket and I'm invincible! Stupid aliens from signs...]

You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.


[...wow. Again, didn't expect that one.]

Your Sexy Brazilian Name is:

Hirlo Fontana


Your Outrageous Name is:

Wong Hung Lo


[HAHAHAHA!!!]

And with that, I believe I have successfully wasted my entire day.

It is now almost 10pm.

My test is less than 24 hrs away. I have yet to study for it.

So, basically I'm screwed. Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit, 30 mins of preliminary studying later - I'm so ticked off. I just found a huge package of answers for questions from the book. The whole reason why I didn't do any problems during the year was because there were no answers. That really pisses me off that I didn't find 'em until it was too late to do anything about them. Now, considering I'm still doing relatively well (so far), I'm thinking that the real reason I'm so ticked off is because I paid for something that I didn't use. Because I paid good money for these answers, I should've used it, at least a little. Oh well.

Also, it turns out that I'll only have time for one final tonight. Meaning, only 2.5-3 hrs needed. Meaning, I'll sleep around 2am. Waking up at 9am, that'd be 7 hrs right there. I was planning on waking up at 9:30. AWESOME...]

[edit, past midnight - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?! I mean, I go and have a snack at 11, and I decide to turn on the tv while eating. So, I started watching the Daily Show. So, I had to finish that. But then, there was the freakin' Colbert Report! I had no freakin' idea that was on, so I decide oh man I gotta watch this show too! And here I am, day of the exam (technically) and I haven't truly studied at all. Good thing is, I believe that my super cramming skills should be enough to vault me into the 80% range. As long as I leave with an 80%, I'm alright. Highly disappointed, but alright.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home