Sunday, December 04, 2005

Woo, Sports!

Yeah, canucks with another home win! Hurrah!

Also, yesterday was the high school football provincials at B.C. Place, with Mouat vs. Van. College. And again, my cousin Alvin Tejuco (pronounced TeWHOco, wrong again announcers!) played w/ van college as a safety, #47. And man, he was AWESOME! I mean, he caught a freakin' interception and ran the ball at least a dozen yards, he swatted the ball away a few times, and was just awesome! I was like "whoa, that's a nice catch, who was that? HOLY CRAP THAT'S ALVIN!!! YEEAAAAH, ALVIN!!!!!"

Too bad they lost 7-6. Kinda annoying. Plus, no score in 3 quarters from two of the most offensive teams this year. Oh well, that was some nice defence both teams were playing.

And, yeah. Dinner yesterday, nice, although we didn't go to the family 3-yr-old bday thing anymore. And today was pretty much a lazy sunday, although sitting around watching the snow was quite nice. Snow is so pretty, especially when looked though a window. I was too lazy to bundle up and go out in the snow. Perhaps another time.

Anyways, not much left to say except that I gotta study, even if I don't feel like it. Therefore, trip to UBC is in order. Although, I'm thinking I could just go to kwantlen library to study. Or public library to study. Or other maybe just at home to study. But I know that those options are quite risky, as the pull to do non-studying activities would be too great. Oh well, UBC it is.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home