Saturday, December 10, 2005

Niiii...whhaaa???

Well, I had my test today. Studied all morning.

When I got my test, I was practically freakin' out, 'cause I know I wasn't fully prepared for it. But once I looked at the test, I was like YEAH! There was like a matching part that was 20% of the test, easy as heck! ACED!!! And then, there was the paragraph answer questions, and that was 30%, and I was like YEAH! Talked about the libelus in the decian persecution, and about the Gnostics, and man, I completely was ready for that! ACED!!!

But then there was...THE ESSAY.

Ohhh, man, that was bad. And it's half the test right there. 1.2 credits riding on that one question.

First topic was to discuss the christological debates in the 4th century about the nature and divinity of Jesus, including a main focus and Constantine's reaction. It was about the Arians, but man, that was too open ended and vague for me. Especially since I only remembered about arianism, one aspect outta several. Passed.

Second topic was about the Dark Ages, obscurum saeculum, and the movements of renewal in that time. This seemed like the perfect question for me, take the 3 main movements, topic, show how related, etc...but man! I FREAKIN' BLANKED!!! So, passed.

Third and last topic was to talk about the conflict between Pelagius and Augustine, the nature of this conflict, and the consequences of this to the early church. I saw Augustine, and I was like YEAH! I studied Augustine! CIRCLE QUESTION! So I went on with the third topic.

So, everything moving along fine, then I realized something: I HAD NO FREAKIN' IDEA WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WERE! And I was like already into doing this, and MAN I just ended up bullcrapping my way through the end. Not to mention that my writing skills weren't fully utilized, considering I woke up so early. Not my best essay...

So, honestly, I think I could end up with possibly a C on that part of the test. Or possibly less. But all things considered, I think I'll end up with a B, possibly a B-. Anything less would definately suck, and anything more is bonus.

Not bad for cramming so much near the end, but still...this could've been such an easy test...pissed me off...but, oh well. Not much I can do now. Although this has made me wanna actually study for my other tests. That's a good thing.

And now I'm off to watch last night's game! Yeah, that's right I taped the game. And u know what else, I still don't know what happened in it! That's AWESOME!!!

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I was going to ruin the ending, but figured that you probably won't see this message until afterwards, so meh, w/e.

WVOTD: ywarrv

6:11 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

lol, yup.

And damn, what a freakin' game...AWESOME.

And everyone was all "whoa, I didn't think Daniel would get it!" and I'm all "well what'dya think, he got 4/4 in the target thing, eh? Highly useful in a shootout."

10:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home