Friday, December 09, 2005

A Fool Am I

It was foolish of me to think that I'd be able to cram 1300 years of christian history in one day.

A FOOL AM I!!!

It took me like 4 hours to make an outline of what I needed to study. Then I burned out and stopped studying. Argish. Why'd it take me so long? 'cause I didn't realize that my notes were 60+ pages long, front to back. And it's not like I write huge either.

I gotta learn everything from gnosticism to arianism to the germanic invasions to charlemagne to obscurum saeculum to Innocent III to the crusades to thomas aquinas. And everything inbetween. That's a LOT of stuff to cover. So basically, I'm screwed.

My only hope is that in the few hours I'm able to cram tomorrow, I'd learn one aspect enough to write an essay on. And hope that it'll be on the test. Not good...

GPA booster my ass...plus, I realized that this is 40% of a 6 credit course. Meaning, this test is worth 2.4 credits. That's more than most finals. A fool am I, indeed...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I think you're finally going to run out of luck, unfortunately.

8:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home