Friday, December 09, 2005

So Late

Yeah, it's like 3:30 in the morning. I don't feel like going to sleep yet. Not that I'm not sleepy, 'cause I am, it's just that I don't feel like it. That's kinda stupid.

Instead of sleeping, I watched Shaun of the Dead. Good movie, had it's moments, but wasn't as funny as I was expecting. Too hyped up I think.

After that, I believe I ended up watching a conglomerate of many shows, flipping around constantly. I ended up on Behind the Mat, the wrestling documentary, which was rather interesting. Basically, Terry Funk's old and doesn't know when to quit, Jake the Snake's a crackhead with a messed up life, and Mankind has a hot wife and adorable children who saw him get the snot kicked out of him by the Rock. I remember that match too. Goodness, that was like 8 years ago. Man, I'm old...

Today was completely unproductive, once again. I think it was 'cause I didn't sleep 'til like 6am yesterday. After-exam adrenaline, I guess. Stupid late night exams. Actually, no, I like late night exams. Gives you the whole day to cram.

My next exam is history of the christian church, and it's on Saturday at noon. I thought this would be a gpa booster, but then I realized that it's an arts course. Meaning, lots of writing. And lots of writing requires you to know and understand the material more thoroughly than I care for. And yet today I did nothing. Considering I woke up at 2pm, and played CivIV 'til 6, ate, watched smallville, etc...wait, I forgot my point. Oh well...

I think I skimped out today for a few reasons.
1) My last exam went fairly well. Made me feel like I didn't have to study. Not good.
2) This is a 2-term course, so this is only a midterm, practically. Only like 30%, or something. Forgot the actual number. Although, thinking about it now, it is 6 credits, so technically it's worth the same amount as my other exams...whoops...
3) Late wake up means lazy Justin. I think that was my point from above.

That's basically it. And it's like 4am now. I'm gonna force myself to wake up at 9, latest. Then force myself to UBC. Then force myself to cram like crazy. Then force myself to take a nap. Then force myself to cram again like crazy. Then I'll relax with a nice drum practice at church. Although I'm missing church this week for the exam. Which I normally wouldn't do, but since it's history of the christian church I'm taking, figured it would be alright.

Heheh, I'm rambly now. Me sleepy...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - Wow, Lalaine has a video out now. My goodness, she's a freakin' Ashley Simpson wannabe. WANNABE. That's just bad. And she used to be so fine...

Who's Lalaine, you ask? Someone needs to be checking my other blog.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home