Monday, December 12, 2005

GWAH???

HOLY CRAP I JUST SPENT THE WHOLE DAY PLAYING FREAKIN' ONLINE GAMES HOLY CRAP THEY'RE ADDICTING I'M SO FREAKIN' SCREWED

I freakin' skipped hapkido to study, and instead I continue on with my freakin' games...I'm such an idiot...

...and it's midnight. Sleeptime. Wake up time tomorrow = 7am. Forced.

Until next time, I guess...

Edit - So, I ended up watching tv 'til 5am. Whoops. Although, I did end up watching the third Ginger Snaps. Not too bad, but man, I just realized something. Emily Perkins is BEAUTIFUL, albeit in a goth-girl kinda way. Second movie, not as much, but definately in the third. Throughout the entire movie I was all "wow, pretty...wow, pretty...". Remember, it was quite late. But man, she pretty...and wow, she's like 28...my goodness...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Reuben = currently addicted to "Prince of Persia: Sands of time."

2:14 p.m.  
Blogger Jamieson said...

There's a THIRD Ginger Snaps?! WHOA!

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home