Monday, December 12, 2005

Goonies!

As for today, lets just say that waking up at 2pm makes one very lazy.

Anyways, I just watched the Goonies on TV. And man, this definately falls into the category of nostalgic disappointments, a la Mark's blog a while back. I mean, it's good and all, but nowhere near the awesomeness that I remembered.

For example, the awesome parts that I remember watching when I was, like, 4, weren't as awesome as I thought. Like, Sloth swinging around and doing the superman rip the shirt thing, it doesn't have quite the impact. I mean, when he lifted the boulder so the kids could escape, that used to be one of the greatest moments in movie history to me. Now, not so much.

Anyways, thats neither here nor there, 'cause this movie's still quite awesome. Still worth watching. And, if watched with other nostalgic friends, I believe it'd be even more awesome. In theory.

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I remember watching "the goonies" when I was around 12 and I liked it quite a bit. I watched it again when I was about 18 and wondered why the hell I liked it in the first place. I would, however, still watch it if it came on T.V. again.

WVOTD: njyhsk

9:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home