Thursday, December 29, 2005

Good Day

Today was nice. Fairly beautiful, actually. And for once, I was actually awake long enough to enjoy it! Today I finally bought the guitar cable thing for the bass, and with said purchase I cought the consumerism bug. I just had to shop!

Along the way, I had a bunch of impulse buy, such as a clearance 256mb jump drive at staples, a pair of gloves at old navy, and the Chronicles of Narnia (the compilation of all 7 books). PHEW! And the funny this is, I didn't go super crazy like I thought I would. As in, I didn't end up buying a practice amp, for example. LOL.

Anyways, I got home around 3ish, ate some food, watch some more hockey (Woo Canada! Woo Canucks!), and fiddle around with the bass a bit more. This took up most of my evening, actually. Not much more to say about that. Oh, except that on the bass, it seems like all I've been playing is Oi to the World, as that song's helping my fingering speed etc. Which is coming along nicely, considering I've only had it for a short period of time. Yeah.

Oh, nearly forgot! My christmas present from Charissa came in the mail today! She bought me the freakin' Undergrads DVD! I'll say it again. SHE BOUGHT ME THE FREAKIN' UNDERGRADS DVD!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Now that's just awesome. Completely expected, but incredibly awesome nonetheless. Heheh. So yeah, present, then watched hockey...

So, after hockey etc, I went on the net, searched through songs that'd be nice to play, as I was on the bass playing rush. That took more time than I care to think about. And in the end, it was really just me listening to good music, fairly undecisive. Woo, Zombie Batallion, if that what we're sticking with, heheh...

Tomorrow's ballet! WOO! And I'm suiting up! HURRAH!!! Heheh, tomorrow's gonna be quite fun...

Anyways, yeah, that's about it...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home