Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Okay, so it was not so perfect...

I was gonna comment on my last post, until I realized that those comments never last past 6 months. So, here's my response:

Anonymous - although you all have great points, the fact that you're not willing to share your name with me is slightly bothersome. I mean, it's not like I'd get mad / won't be able to take it. Especially Anon #1 and #3, whose comments were informative and unhurtful. Now, as for Anon #2, there is such a thing as tact, and the fact that you hid behind your anonymity is quite annoying. Although, come to think of it, I do have an idea as to who these Anons could be. Not really a big deal to use your names you guys.

That being said, I understand everyone's points. This idea is fairly creepy, I gotta have more self confidence, etc etc.

But I will say this: this is the kind of fantasy ramblings that I think of all the time. It's not like I ever act upon them, nor ever really think them through either. And they usually continue on into some blissfully happy ending, which ends up messing my judgement on however the ramblings started off.

In the case of the calendar business, in my mind, I ended up barely breaking even, while gaining the experience needed to run a business. All my friends joined too, turning the business into a big hanging out with friends kinda thing. While asking girls for their picture (wow, that does sound creepy), I end up building my self-confidence, but then I realize that I'm never attracted to any of them. And then I realize that the reason for this is because I fell for a girl who I'd been friends with for years who had a secret crush on me since forever that I had no idea about until I gained that confidence and started to figure it out. (Too bad there's no actual girl that fits this description). Anyways, this girl and I end up falling in love, get married, get a white picket fence, have lots of babies, and live happily ever after, the end. My good mood ramblings usually end with a white picket fence type scenario.

Well, I obviously hadn't thought this idea through. I just saw this happy ending and explained the beginning, thinking everything was hunky dory. I agree though, it was a bad idea to begin with. They're not usually as intricately detailed as that one was though. It's usually just bad idea --> filler --> white picket fence, within a span of less than a minute. Chalk it up to exam-time procrastination to drag that idea out.

Looking back, it looks like the first few paragraphs were a bad joke. And who knows, it could've been, but chances are it wasn't. And then, I think the fantasy ending blinders kicked in, along with my wanting-to-start-a-business stuff I always wanted to blog about. It definately kicked in by that "I'd sure like this thing to happen" paragraph. But man, all those "I think this could work!" statements and intricate business details just crap everything up. And by crap I mean made it sound incredibly creepy. It probably wouldn't have been that long if it wasn't for my lack of wanting to study. Sorry guys.

I hope you don't think I'm some creepy sleaze dog now, 'cause I really don't think I am...just a bad idea that was too fleshed out.

Or maybe I'm just fooling myself into believing I'm really not a creepy sleaze dog, and that deep down I really am that sleazy, and that I always try to cover it up by being the exact opposite of what I fear I truly am, hence my quickly averted eyes whenever something remotely sexual enters my view for example, which oh man I don't think I've been doing much of recently, oh man, meaning that I really AM a sleaze dog, oh man, which means that I'll end up as a creepy old guy who oggles my daughter's friends when they come over! OH MAN!!! I DON'T WANNA END UP A CREEPY OLD GUY WHO OGGLES MY DAUGHTER'S FRIENDS!!!

...hmmm, yup. Now that I've calmed down, this looks like an example of one of my bad mood ramblings. Ended up finding something horribly wrong with me that probably isn't the case. But, those kinda ramblings do usually have a sliver of truth in them. Perhaps I really am slighly sleazy, but force myself into being the good little christian boy. I don't know. At the very least, I really REALLY don't wanna be a creepy sleaze dog, so that's gotta count for something.

Yeah, this response seems to have rambled on long enough, I think it's time for some pre-exam shut-eye. Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

You know what would be even more creepy? Sitting next to said attractive girl on the bus...when the rest of the bus in empty..and just staring at her..and perhaps muttering softly to yourself..or groaning.

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

LMAO!

7:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, whatever.
after a while, i just thought your last post was those sarcastic/non-serious ones that were intended to make a point.. like the linda cullen ones in 24 hrs~
after all, her column sounds more like a blog-journal to me.

8:57 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt Valen, but I'm afraid I just don't have that literary ingenuity.

7:37 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

I shall reitterate: it wasn't a bad idea at all. I've actually had a similar idea. Except instead of making calendars, I'd just take pictures of unsuspecting women on the bus/skytrain and post them up on my blog. No monetary purposes, just thought it'd be fun.

11:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home