Thursday, November 24, 2005

More HW??

I'm supposed to find an article, and do a summary speech on it (i.e. no cue cards or nothin') for about a minute and a half. This speech will be video taped, and played back to me, for my own learning experience.

I should probably do all this before tomorrow, the day of the speech. But, you know, why....

Besides, I usually wing 'em anyways, and end up fairly good, and it's worth roughly 3% of a 1 credit class, so it's not too meaningful. Plus, I gots a whole hour and a half tomorrow to figure something out. And, if all else fails, I'll just bullcrap my way through the minute and a half. Strange thing is, bullcrapping is encouraged in this communications course, just as long as you're speaking properly (as oral presentation is the point of the class).

So, the point of all this, I'm going to bed.

Soon.

But not quite yet, I don't think.

I feel like I have a need to rant, but I seem to have a lack of rantage...

Therefore, lets do some brainstorming. Norming. Performing. Theatre. Phantom. Spirit. Mana. RPG. Fantasy. Sword. Cleaver. Beaver. 50's. White picket fences...

Gah, I might as well rant about what I usually rant about, the (lack of) women in my life. As I think about it, it doesn't seem like a GF is in the cards for me at the moment. Even if the opportunity presented itself, I fear that my ability of being a good bf are quite lacking. But that's neither here nor there, for I still need to have a gf to begin with. This stunning lack of potentials that I've been mulling in has been quite annoying. There were a few beacons of light, but to me they were just false hopes.

For example. There are a few girls I know, who seem absolutely perfect for me, in every aspect I can muster. Be it beauty, brains, my ability to hold a conversation w/ them, religiosity, etc., they seem like a perfect match.

But that's the problem. They're perfect. I don't feel like I deserve perfection. Thus, I make excuses as to why I don't go for 'em, and/or always assume that such a perfect girl would never go for such an imperfect guy as myself.

I could elaborate some more, but that's just depressing, and nobody likes depression.

Hmmm...I actually kinda felt kinda depressed right now, but for no particular reason. I mean, canucks won, I had a good dinner, I played CivIV, I'm skipping my homework, what's there to be depressed about? Besides all that "zero potentials" stuff, the only concrete thing I can think of is the fact that I'm rather tired. As in, I've only had less than 3 hrs of sleep. I think I'm rather moody at the moment. And yet, I really don't wanna go to bed.

And hence my extended blogginess. <--is that even a word??

Sooo......

Heheh, perfect band for me to listen to right now: Dogwood. Punk band. A nice balance of depressing and uplifting. At the very least, it's got some energy to it. Heheh.

Anyways, I'm really grasping as straws right now. There's nothing to blog about. Therefore, I shall leave now.

Until next time, I guess...

[p.s. - WTH??? What a load of nonsense. I just reread everything I wrote, and it's pretty much utter crap. So, why bother posting utter crap, you might ask? Because this is how I felt at the moment. Therefore, I don't have a good reason. Oh well. I'm tired. Sleep now.]

3 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

There's no such thing as the PERFECT girl. Infact, there are very few that I've met that have been genuine gf material. Mainly ones that I'd take on as 2nd or third choices but very few really have that quality. I am not saying I am perfect either, but perhaps I am being picky. There is, however, that one exception out of every 10 girls that could potentially lead to awesomeness. But that, in itself, is also very improbable.

Wvotd: mzuav

3:08 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, well, when I say "perfect", I really just mean "would make an excellent girlfriend". As in, perfect for me.

Slight embellishment, I know, but meh...

3:15 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

yeah, perhaps.

WVOTD: wwztfa (reminds me of when dutch people try to say "what the fuck" (whatzafuck)

5:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home