Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy B-day and the like!

But first...

25 hours, 46 minutes, and 32 separate sessions later, I'm finally finished my first map of CivIV. HOLY CRAP THAT TOOK FOREVER! But awesomeness, nonetheless. And I'm onto my next map. Heheh...

Anyways, after this final Civ playing, I went to Boston Pizza for some birthday dinnerings. [Happy early birthdays to both Rob and Reuben!] And yeah, BP was awesome. Quite awesome, in fact. Dinner good, seeing (nearly) everyone was good, etc etc.

Then, a bunch of us decided to go to Mark's place and watch a video. More specifically, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Now, that was one helluvan awesome move. I mean, that move had everything! Definately one of the tops ever. Although, I'm sure that my watching it w/ a whole bunch of friends certainly raised the rating quite a bit. Wouldn't be too sure if I'd've liked it if I watched alone. But that's neither here nor there.

So, the point of all this? Friends are awesome! I seriously gotta hang out more often, at the very least to keep me sane. Especially after watching that movie, lol...

Oh, and one final thing. The Zone 91.3 is the BEST station out there! I mean, on the way to Boston Pizza, they played NOFX - Linoleum. I'll say it again: they played frickin' LINOLEUM! AWESOME!!! Singing along to the top of my lungs, indeed. Plus, on the way home from Mark's place, they played this awesomely different "song", which was really just a rant to music, and it was completely awesome as well! --> Just looked it up on their website, and the song's Lazyboy - Underwear Goes Inside the Pants. I must remember to download one of these days.

So yeah, awesome time indeed. Tomorrow is waking up for canucks, perhaps starting my assignment (holy crap I so gotta do this), then it's off to some floor hockey @ deer lake! Anyone else who wants to come along, gimme a call before the end of the canucks game!

And yeah, that's about it...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home