Monday, November 21, 2005

Kinda Screwed (again)

Yeah, my assignment's a pain in the donkey.

My last econ assignment was 6 or 7 questions long, and it took me all freakin' night to do it.

My current econ assignment has 11 questions.

I did my best to answer last night, but man, I'm still screwed...

What makes it worse is that I'm still fairly sore from floor hockey, esp. my quads, esp. after walking up and down flights of stairs here at Angus. Definately no Hapkido for me tonight...

But oh well. I won't go home until I finish 90% of my assignment. Then, I get to go home and retype everything, and hopefully be able to get at least 4 hrs of sleep. That seems like quite a bit, actually.

Here's hoping for the best.

Now, I'm off to class...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home