Thursday, November 24, 2005

Skittles-Commercial-Like

There's a HUGE rainbow outside...a full-fledged, fully arching, double rainbow! It's quite nice...quite a view to look at while walking home in the liquid sunshine. And I do mean liquid sunshine, it's so sunny and wet...

Yeah. I impulsively bought a few long-sleeved shirts today at Old Navy in the mall, while waiting for the 404. They're nice, but did I need to spend the money? Probably not. Oh well. I felt like buying something, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

yeah quite a few people I know of have been commenting about the rainbow. I had just caught int too right beside my house as I was on my way back from SFU. It looked incredible until the clouds covered most of it up. Bs, I tells ya.

WVOTD: aylives (somewhat like olives)

4:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impulsive shopping?
did that today too. =P
which is weird, cuz i don't shop.. hehe.

10:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home