Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Heheh...

I was gonna post last night, but fell asleep.

It was more like "wooo, canucks won! Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh....zzzzzz...."

As it turned out, I didn't sleep in all that time, a good 36+ hrs (at least). Well, unless you count the 5 mins on the busride to school, or the 20mins that I fell asleep in class, or the 10 mins I fell asleep on the 480 home (which was right at the end, thus me missing my stop and going all the way to park, heheh...). But yeah, no sleep.

But I slept last night. Kinda strange, 'cause I got up at 6 on my own (a good 8 hr rest), but I was all "what the heck? I'm gonna go back to sleep...screw you biological clock!" So I went back to sleep and woke up about an hour ago.

Then I tinkered with my hockey pool a bit. Stupid Cole on DTD making me drop him when he played last night and got two assists...but whatever...

Anyways, I'm off to school. Just wanted to get this outta the way, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home