Sunday, November 27, 2005

Long, LONG, Fairly Useless Day

As stated above, it truly was a long and fairly useless day.

Morning was church, which was nice (played drums again up front). Except, I woke up at 10:45, when we were supposed to be at church (in vancouver) by 11. Not good, esp. since I was up front. So, naturally, I Mohsin'd it up and drove like a maniac, and we ended up getting there right in the nick of time, i.e. about 20 seconds before they were gonna start off w/ the first song. Sweetness.

Anyways, after that, we went to visit the new baby (my 2nd cousin, I believe), but it wasn't terribly exciting as the baby was just born a few days ago and therefore isn't doing much. But cute Kaely nonetheless. [Wow, name "Kaely" sure looks funny...pronounced "kaylee"].

By the time we got home, it was time for HNIC, but that quickly bored me (stupid toronto, boringness), therefore I played some CivIV. Until canucks played. Then I watched canucks. Stupid loosing game, canucks are way better than that. So, I then played more CivIV.

And now it's 3am. Well, closer to 3:30, actually. Which sucks, 'cause I was actually hoping to sleep relatively early tonight (as in, by midnight) so I could watch the Grey Cup, Canucks game, and still have time for hw. Oh well, I guess hw will have to wait once again.

It's a wonder how I get by in school at all.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home