Monday, November 28, 2005

I Love Me The White Stuff

As stated above, I love me the white stuff.

And by white stuff, I mean SNOW!

As in, IT'S FREAKIN' SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!

And in November, no less. That is remarkably awesome.

Also, this reminds me of an old Gap commercial that I found to be quite entertaining. It kinda goes like this:

Jingle bells, ji-jingle bells...
...Snow!
Ji-jing, ji-jingl,
*havalottafunalottafunalottafun*

Or something like that. Kinda hard to put into words, but it was quite awesome. It was way back when I was in gr. 8, winter '97 I believe...quite the jingle. Heheh.

...Snow!

Oh man, and I remember another oldie! It was a motorolla commercial, came out around the same time, kinda went like this:

It's
The
Free
New
Moto
Rolla
Flip
Phone!

Or something to that effect...I remember enjoying that one quite a bit. Made me wanna buy a flip phone, heheheh.

Anyways, that's enough reminiscing, time for me to have a post-hapkido hot relaxing shower. Niiiiiiiice......

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home