Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Etcetera, etcetera...

Canucks won! Wooo! So worth watching that instead of starting on my hw...

Speaking of hw, I still have that project thing due tomorrow. And yet, I haven't really started it yet. I think it's because I have tons of time to do it. In my mind, at least. It's not due 'til 1pm tomorrow, meaning I have roughly 12 hours to do it and catch the bus. Wait, incl. snow, perhaps 11 hours. I don't see this taking more than 6.

You know it's bad when you automatically assume you'll pull an allnighter, especially for something in which you wouldn't have to.

If that makes any sense at all...

Anyways, yesterday's bane of homework was my blogging, so I'm gonna lay off of it for now. Instead, I shall go watch some anime. Hopefully I'll get bored soon and start doing homework then.

Until next time, I guess...

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS NEXT PART***

[edit 2:30am - I've just spent the past 2.5 hours trying to fix my freakin' computer. Stupid thing broke on me, had to reinstall windows to get it running. Okay, well I didn't spend all that time on the comp, I decided to watch tv while the thing was setting up, unbeknowingst to me that I had to type in things to keep it going, so it took at least twice as long as it should've.

And now I'm tired as hell, I've got a headache, and I'm pissed off. And now I'm gonna go do my project. No more jerking around, I gotta get it done. As in, now.]

[edit 4:15am - I'm flippin' screwed...I think my sloth has caught up with me, 'cause I know the mark for this project is NOT gonna be pretty. Which makes me feel bad 'cause of my partner, but whatever, I'm doing most of the work anyways...and now I'm hungry. I'm gonna take a break, even though I probably don't deserve one.]

[edit 5am - It's times like these when I wish I was in arts. Stupid artsy people, with their ability to hand things in a week late and still get marks...if I hand in my corporate report at 1:05pm, I'd get a big fat ZERO. I'm scared. More tired, but still frightened nonetheless. I just can't wait 'til this day/night/whatever's over. Oh, and yes I know I'm wasting time by blogging, but this is the only thing that's keeping me sane, calming me down. If I don't blog, I'm afraid I'll just freak out and start chucking the computer monitor across the room, or something similarly unproductive and destructive. Crap, I'm starting to ramble...]

[edit 5:30am - Now I'm just fruckin' pissed. The small part that she had to do, she did it wrong! That's just horrible...pisses me off. And to top it all off, my internet starts to be on the fritz, making me shut down everything and reboot. And, I think most of all, I'm pissed at myself that it took me this long to start, 'cause in the 2 solid hrs of work that I put into it, I've done relatively quite a bit, especially considering that I'm literally nodding off right now. If I started, say, yesterday, I would've gotten so much done instead of practically nothing, and the stuff I would've gotten done would be leagues better than the pile of crap that I'm flinging right now. But that's enough rantage at the moment.]

[edit 8:30am - Yup. At about 6, I went "screw this, I'm taking a nap." And then I took a nap. I now have about 3 hrs to finish off my project. Talk about pressure. I don't think I can handle. Man, I'm tired still...perhaps I shall go have a shower to wake myself up...]

[edit 10am - Wow. I just wrote 2 pages in like less than an hour. I could've been done this AGES ago. Stupid me and my waiting until there's a deadline bearing down my throat...oh well, I still have 2 more pages to go, with only an hour and a half left to finish it. Meaning, I still gotta get cracking!]

[edit 11:20am - Sweet apples, I'm nearly done. It's surprising how incredibly awake I feel at the moment. That nap was the smartest thing I did all day. Night. Whatever. The point is, I'm practically finished, and I don't have to leave my house 'til noon. Meaning, I gots me tons of time to finish my final paragraph. Hence, my relaxations through blogging. I mean, holy crap, I think I actually pulled a decent mark outta the pile of steaming horse manure that I started with earlier. Decent, meaning at least 70%. Good enough for my 5% thing. Only problem I have now is that I can't get a hold of Jessica, 'cause I don't know her student number. OH WAIT, I think I might have it in another assignment, whoops...this lapse of memory makes me weary. No more blogging, must finish corporate report. So, in lieu of the fact that I won't blog anymore, YEAH I'M FINISHED!!! WOOO, AND SUCH!!! Heheh...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home