Monday, July 11, 2005

WHAT?!

Since when did UBC have a max cap on credits?! And I thought UBC was just another money grubber...stupid inability to take 37 credits...

I guess it's because they don't want u to hog all the courses, not fill them up, blah blah blah...

Considering most of my classes next year will be courses I've already taken (and have done fairly well on), not having more credits will make me slack off way to much...although, another slack year does sound appealing...then again, I don't wanna fall apart next year either...

Boo...I guess this means I won't be taking that "History of the Christian Church" course after all...six credits down, therefore I'll have 31, under the limit...but man, that would've so been my gpa booster (in theory, at least)...plus, it actually seemed kinda interesting...

***15 mins later***

Well then, it seems like I'm gonna have to talk to an advisor to see if I can raise my credit limit, meaning I'm going to go to the drop-in advising thingy tomorrow at 12:30...aw man, I'm gonna have to wake up early...alls the better, I guess.

I hope I don't start working 'til next week...oh man, that'd be such a hassle...esp. with VBS...oh crap, VBS, I gotta go soon!

Until next time, I guess...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson said...

I think another reason they don't want you to take 38 credits is because for most people, 38 credits would KILL THEM.

You better be a crazy studier. Good luck.

10:26 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

1) COMM 290
2) COMM 291
3) COMM 292
4) COMM 293
5) COMM 294
6) COMM 298
7) COMM 299

These are some of the courses I'm taking next year at UBC. I've already taken all of these courses at BCIT, at least in some manner. Plus, I did pretty well in these classes too. Therefore, 7 of my classes next year will be a breeze.

Another commerce course I'm taking is something that overlapped with what I took at BCIT, and my last commerce course is economics, which I'm not too worried about.

The extra classes I wanna take are Logic, Social Psychology, and the Religious study course I mentioned before.

How hard could it be?

12:08 a.m.  
Blogger Shar Shar said...

HEY!! Congrats on getting into UBC!! That means you won't be in Kwantlen anymore!!!! Who's going to be my talking buddy?? I won't be able to drive you home anymore!! LOL

12:41 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, don't worry Shar, my schedule has it so that I'll get to go to kwantlen a few nights, at least for a while...

Assuming that I get the classes I want, and assuming I won't be able to extend my credit cap, heheh...

I mean, if Reuben could do it for so long, why can't I! Haha...

2:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home