Monday, November 29, 2004

Wow

"I have never had a group of friends that had so much drama..."
-->Regular member of the crew.

Well, in the afternoon, I was just going to blog about my weekend, but my computer crashed and I didn't feel like retyping, so meh...here's the jist of it...

Happy Belated Birthday to Reuben and Ahmad!

Stupid internet was down all weekend...missed Reuben's bday dinner! Sorry man! ...stayed up super late sat. night watching tv, waiting for my sis to get off the comp, she gets off at 5am, too tired to get off couch, went to sleep...Sunday night was awesome! Ahmad's bday, went to Cactus club, then split off to pub (with Ahmad and others) and to Timmy Ho's (me incl.)...fun time hanging out etc etc...forget most details, but I know I had a great time...because of French Vanilla, stayed up until 7am doing homework...

So I woke up at 1:30ish today, did squat until around 4:15 when I decided to get to school...thought I'd get some math done, but nope, haha...and then I hear about all this drama with all these people, which sucks...alls I've gotta say is that people made mistakes, and as Bernard puts it, "Both sides seem to be taking it rather well, so I'll try to stay out of this." I just wish everything will turn out for the best in the end...

And now I'm going off to play some pool...and yes, I have a psych paper due tomorrow that I haven't started yet, so what?? lol...I know I'm screwing myself over for sociology paper and presentation, but what the hell, I've made my decision, I'll take the consequences...and honestly, what's the worst that can happen? I get a C on my papers and pres (because I know I can at least pull that off), which would drop my total marks for both classes probably by one letter grade...I seem to be doing well enough in those classes, so I don't really feel too compelled to try my hardest...

Man, that's so bad...I wanna have better study habits, but I keep slacking off without many consequences...jeez, I wanna say that I'm cursed by being able to slack off and get good grades, but that just sounds so conceited...which is why I always cringe when I talk about my marks...

But I'm running off in a tangent, and I don't know what the hell I'm saying anymore...I'm just trying to write anything I can down on the keyboard and mostly it's all gibberish...and I wanna stop...but I'm not...stopping, that is...heh...

Well, that was junk...time to leave...

POOL!!! hehe...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home