Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Turnaround

Hey...won't blog for very long, gots an early class...no, really...

Just want to say that today was frickin' crazy awesome! Wish I remember all the hilariousness that happened today, but I always seem to forget the details...

Monkey! Lol...that was hilarious...Angela's amazing at prank calls...

Plus the whole Jake and Angela thing started to be out in the open, which was just awesome...

"Way to score points man..." "Shut up, you bastard!" hahaha! It's not very often that Roger has awesome one-liners, but when he does...lol!

Oh, and as a side note, it turns out that Sheena is in the same class as my sister! Not only that, but also in the same frickin' group! It really is a small world after all...hahaha!

And speaking of sickening cheeriness, my mood does seem drastically different from my last blog, eh? And it just so happens that it was sunny for most of today too, lol...coincidence? Maybe...hehe...

It's days like this that make me wanna stay at kwantlen for another year...

Until next time, I guess [:0)




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home