Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dang...

Well, I just came home from watching The Grudge...that movie is frickin' scary...the kind of scary that really gets into your head, not any of the jumpy slasher crap kind of scary...however, it really would've been a lot scarier if everyone in the theater wasn't laughing at everything..."I sleep in a bed!"

Anyways, when I got home, everyone was practically already sleeping...some lights were on, but it didn't look like anybody was there...called out, but nobody answered...then BOOM! my dad walks around the corner! Scared the hell outta me!

"ughghhghghghghhghghghghghgh"

Man, it's so late...I've gotta get up early tomorrow too...I have to be in Vancouver at 10 a.m. to help edit a video for church...it'd ususally be fun, editing videos and all, but I'm going to be bone tired tomorrow morning...And he hasn't even sent an e-mail telling me how to get to his house or anything either, so I'm gonna have to find that out in the morning as well...

And as it turns out, my dad needs the car tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to drive myself to Vancouver...that just sucks...I don't wanna be stranded there waiting for a ride for half an hour...but nothing I can do about that, I guess...

[EDIT: I just got the e-mail right now, at about 3 a.m., go figure...also, I could probably leave a little later as well, so I might be able to take the car after all, hehehe...]

"ughghhghghghghhghghghghghgh"

Anyways, I think it's time for me to get some sleep now...for once, I'm actually glad that I don't sleep in a bed :-)

Until next time, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home