Saturday, October 23, 2004

More random thoughts...

Hey, thought that it was about time for some more random thoughts...

People don't get why guys think lesbians are hot...but isn't it obvious? Guys are hardwired to be aroused when they see a woman aroused...and when they see two aroused women, it's just that much hotter...I don't know if I personally feel that way myself, but that's my theory on why most guys like girl on girl action...

The same doesn't apply when girls see gay men though...nobody likes man on man except gay people themselves...

And has anyone stopped to consider why people are so nonchalant when it comes to swearing? I mean, it's used in everyday conversation now...that's just an improper use of swearing. Swearing should be confined to extreme situations of anger/anguish/anxiety. Any frivolous use, and swearing starts to lose it's umph...

I remember watching an episode of south park where my views on swearing were reflected...I think it was the one with that swear counter or something...Anyways, I think it was Stan who made this rant about how swearing should be used in certain situations and that it'll start to lose its meaning if used too much...after I watched it, I was like "oh man, that's exactly how I feel about that!"

And I've noticed that even though south park is very crude, the show always has some relevant point that comes across...excellent vehicle for "biting social satire", as my english teacher would say...

It's been a while since I've been in a real fight...grade 8 I think...and as strange as this may sound, I really do miss it. I guess it was a way to release my tension or anger or something. I remember the last guy I fought, he was like a foot taller than me (but considered a wimp).

He put a kick-me type sign on my friend's back...my friend wasn't doing anything, so I took the sign off and threw it out...Nav (the bully) didn't take too fondly to that, so he tried intimidating me by shoving me around...I was pissed off at him and started shoving back...before we knew it, we were brawling in the hallway. I remember him knocking off my glasses, while I remember putting him in a headlock and ramming his head against a windowsill, making his head bleed...I think after a while he got pissed off that I was doing more damage than he was, because he then took my glasses from the floor, ran away into the bathroom, and threw my glasses against the wall and into the garbage can. I didn't really mind though, because most people agreed that I pretty much won the fight :-)

Anyways, I think that was my last big fight...haven't gotten into a serious brawl since then...I guess that's the consequence of getting along with everyone. However, in all the big fights I've been in, it has mostly been me fighting back against bullies...and lets just say that they usually stopped afterwards...

However, I've fought more than just bullies...if you name any of my guy friends during elementary school, both Ferris and Sidaway, I've pretty much gotten into a fight with each for some reason or another...usually nothing happened after our fights, and we always made up during the same day...

Yeah, I know this post is really long, but meh...again, this blog is mostly for my own benefit, so I just write what comes up in my head...if something doesn't seem interesting to me as I reread my post, I'll probably edit it out anyways...I guess this is as good a time to stop writing as any...

Until next time, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home