Friday, October 22, 2004

Wow...dark...

Had to wake up early this morning...For the first time in what seems like forever, I woke up before sunrise. For about a minute, I was all super disoriented...everything seemed backwards...then I realized that I woke up early to study, and I was ripped back into reality...that sucked.

Anyways, I've been studying for a few hours now, so I decided to take a break...so of course, I'm blogging, lol...

Actually, a few minutes ago I decided to check my bank account, hoping that I still had $50 left from my medical refund...but to my amazement, it said I had 100 bucks! That's frickin' awesome! As it turns out, my GST cheque is now direct deposit into my account...who knew...Maybe now I'll tell my mom that I don't have one anymore so she'll stop "borrowing" money...lol

Until next time, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home