Sunday, November 07, 2004

For shizzle!

Gots to say, today was a pretty good day...

Church in the morning...up front again with dem congas...then went home and learned to play the guitar better (turns out I know a bunch of songs now! that's just awesome!) ...then went back to church for the Hawaiian Luau fundraiser thing, and that was pretty freakin awesome too...playing the congas while a bunch of girls did the hula (including my so-called "hot sister", btw...ug), and also singing two Beach Boys songs in the quartet was pretty frickin cool as well...and although I didn't enjoy the food so much, at least we won a bunch of cakes! haha...

Afterwards, went back home, guitar'd it up a bit more...then I watched Mean Girls w/ my sisters. I've gotta say, completely the opposite of what I was expecting...that movie was frickin hilarious! I forgot it was by the SNL people! That's awesome! You know what else is awesome? Getting punched in the face! lol!

Anyways, after the movie I then stayed up an extra 4 hours watching tv...first of all, I watched the ending of the futurama episode with the 7-leaf clover...that was sweetness! It was so touching, Fry's brother naming his son after Fry...awwww, lol! Moving on, I then watched the next show on teletoon, which turned out to be Delta State...and holy crap, that show's amazing! It's so frickin' trippy! Plus it's got that whole rotoscope animation thing, except a lot cooler than those crappy 70's junky rotoscoping...ha! I then decided to focus my attention towards a 2-hour documentary on comics, which was actually quite enlightening...well, as far as comicdom goes, I guess. I then started channel surfing, switching my interests from "the science of superhuman strength" to classic nhl to History Bites and other such shows. And as an aside, History Bites is a crazy awesome show! But it's always on at like 3am...lol! And right when I was about to go to bed, I switch it to ytv and Teen Titans was on! I couldn't pass up that opportunity! Pretty cool, master of games or something like that...put them in a tournament fighting each other, and the master ends up with the losers' powers! Das amazing...hehe! Anyways, I cought myself before watching the new x-men cartoon, and instead I went on the comp and blogsurfed a bit...and as you can see, I decided that I might as well update my blog...

And that was pretty much my day!

...SCHAWING!!!

Plus the obligatory hand gestures...lol

Man, it's so late...and I was thinking I'd get to sleep early tonight! Haha...hopefully I'll still have the motivation to head off to watermania in the morning...ha, right...

Until next time, I guess...



--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home