Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Good day...

I must say, it was a fairly good day, but I know it's just the calm before the freak-out storm, for I have a paper due, and a presentation too, in sociology...heh, kinda rhymed a bit there...but anyways, here was my day:

Well, I stayed up all night, drove to school at 10am to drop off homework, then drove back home (because I realized that I forgot my wallet, incl. my licence, haha...). So I went back home, showered, ate, then went back to school...It was weird, because after finishing my paper I was so freakin' wired, but once I got to school again at 12pm, I frickin' practically fell over! I slept at the chill spot for a good 2+ hours, which was fairly nice...and then I went out with Shar, Mojdah, Cindy, and Sammy to RPM, gots myself this sour soup with lamb dumplings from the Halal place...it was pretty good, but I forgot to ask for no greens, haha...then we went back to school, I had psych at 4pm, gave my paper etc...I actually stayed in class, which kinda surprised me, since I skipped my other classes today...but u know, whatever, psych is a fun class...anyways, afterwards, I thought I'd get some math assignment done (hahaha...), but mostly I just socialized with Shar and Roger for a few hours, then roger had to leave and Mohsin started socializing as well until Kwantlen closed down...

So all in all, it wasn't a terribly productive day, but it was crazy fun, spending most of the day socializing, or sleeping, etc etc...kinda figured that the morning stuff doesn't really count, since I haven't really went to sleep yet, haha...

Anyways, just wanted to write down that today was a good day, and that it was a nice vacation before the brutality that will commence tomorrow...lol.

Here's to all nighters! Hooray! Yeah, one's enough, lol...And here's to papers! *crickets chirp*

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home