Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Gotta keep it short...gotta keep it short...

Gots to finish my paper...soon...

Just whining about how I never seem to end up studying the way I would like to...didn't get half the stuff I wanted to do today, I was either too lazy or too tired...like it really makes a difference either way...

I'm kind of worried about my midterm in Sociology tomorrow, because there's going to be a bunch of fill in the blanks, which I usually do horribly at, and two short answers which are really more like short essays...I seem to do really well in "recognizing" what I know, but I am pretty bad at "recalling" what I know...oh wait, crap! That's psyc, not sociology...hope I don't do something stupid like that on the test...

Anyways, things happened today, other things happened today, kinda was half asleep though, and I am pretty bad at recalling the actual events of the day if I don't have a schedule or something...I think I studied a bit, started on my psyc paper, and went out to eat...

Oh yes, that reminds me...I gotta keep better tabs about how much I actually spend! As it turns out, I actually spent close to twenty dollars eating out today! That's just plain rediculous! I didn't even notice that until I got home...and then I sulked because I wasted so much money...at least I still have my $90 medical refund cheque I still have to cash, plus I'm still waiting for my GST return thing as well...oh, and I also had to borrow money from Mohsin to buy Wendy's, since I ran out of cash...apparently, Mohsin now owns my soul, and that my soul is worth about seven dollars...lol

And speaking of Mohsin, what's with everyone complaining about his driving anyways? He's not that scary! Yes, he does tend to speed a little, and he does seem to forget that he wasn't turning right and continue on through the red light...but at least he's actually in control! I don't care how dangerous the driving may seem on the outside, if the driver is actually in control and can read the situation, then it's fine! I mean, contrary to popular belief, Mohsin doesn't drive recklessly; every move is planned out. I'd much rather be in a car with Mohsin behind the wheel than with someone who seems safe, but is careless...

And now for some random thoughts...

Man, I want a car...but 'tis expensive...I want to have a job...but I've tried already and I get lazy...although I probably could land a job at earls, since I did use to work there...that would be funny, lol...but I don't wanna be working in the back again...I gotta be up front talking with customers...gotta get experience with customers for business experience...but I like money...I waste my weekends anyways...I gotta study this weekend...I can't study at home...I wanted to move out a while back, but 'tis expensive...I just moved into a new house...my room is still a garage...that sucks...I wanna sleep in a bed...those new memory foam bed things are so cool, they feel so nice...but 'tis expensive...I go to school to get a good job...I could go and get a job right now if I wanted...stupid lack of using my diploma...stupid me being to lazy to do something about it...my psyc teacher said that in the future people could be able to take a pill to get more ambition the same way depressed people take prozac to be happy...happy happy joy joy...man, I really didn't like ren and stimpy...beavis and butthead were cool for a while though...I remember liking the movie...I wanna watch the grudge...I can't even go into the frickin website because I'm so creeped out...I hate those sabotage flash animations...that matrix ping pong thing is the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet...what's the website again? I dont' know, just search for matrix ping pong on google and it'll pop up...wow, these are a lot of random thoughts, but yet it's so therapeutic...it's like copying down my daydreams...I would like to have a palm pilot thing so I can always be able to write stuff down during the day, so I can replace my old "palm pilot", lol...my old palm pilot being writing things on my hand...I want a cell phone...I might be able to get one for christmas, now that would be cool...don't know why my sister was able to have one and I wasn't...I probably wasn't as pushy as my sister was...not to say that my sister is pushy or anything, it's more like she has way more ambition than I do...a real type A personality, while I am a strong type B...which suggests that I'm lazy, but that I can also see the whole picture...really really strong type B's tend to be lethargic because they realize that nothing really matters in the end...I'm not that far along myself, though...although I think that's why Ecclesiates is my favourite...basically, well all turn to dust, so many things we think are important are really not...wisdom means nothing! but wisdom is better that being a fool! haha...there are no such thing as soulmates...people won't be married and will not get married after death...Jesus said so, it's in three of the gospels...aha! found them - Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25, Luke 20:35...comes right after the give to caesar what is caesar's story...frickin surprised me about the not being married thing, I always was a romantic and believed people will be together forever...but marriage is something to be enjoyed on earth, for there's better joys later on etc...completely changed my whole outlook on getting married and dating and all that...realized that it's okay if I end up without someone, completely changed my whole philosophy on how I viewed women [outside of family of course]...don't feel like explaining at the moment, takes too much concentration...I'm just relaxing my brain, not feeling the need to structure my thoughts...so therapeutic after wracking my brain with school...but now I'm probably not going to do any homework or study anymore tonight...at least I'll probably get lots of sleep tonight, finally...hopefully a full 8 hours...I wish I was able to get by with just a few hours of sleep...but I shouldn't drink coffee or other caffeine vehicles, so I can't artificially pep my everyday life...although, not drinking coffee does have it's advantages, like when I actually want to stay up all night finishing up a group project I can drink a mocha frap and add tons of sugar and what not and stay up for hours, crash for a few, then stay up for a few more hours...fraps are really fattening, more calories than a Big Mac...this sucks, I'm getting fat again...I gotta start running, or walking, or something at least...or maybe just eat less...eating less is cheaper...man, I'm back to wanting a job again...holy crap, what the hell have I been doing! It's so late, and I've got a frickin truckload of junk in my blog!

Wow...didn't mean for it to be so long...haha, my title is gotta keep it short too...oh well, typing out junk is better than staying on gamespot for hours or some other crap like that...

I write way too much in my blogs...I hope nobody gets a headache from reading my randomness. That is, if anyone actually bothers to read it, lol! But that's okay, I mostly write all this junk for myself anyways. Just trying to write down what I'm thinking...was too tired to structure by that point...

Aw dang! It turns out that I left my disk in the frickin school computer! And it had my half-written paper on it too...I don't wanna have to type it all out again! Hope it's still there tomorrow...this sucks...but oh well...

Wow...it's 1am...sleep now...haha, this looks like my previous blog...

Until next time, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHAR SAYS:

HEY!!!!! AWESOME BLOG!! HOLY SHIT!! It's sooo freaking long though!!! Wow!! You weren't kidding ... you do write a lot LOL. Hhahahah Mohsin owns your soul for like a few bucks. What a deal LOL

8:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home