Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Testing Testing...

Hey, so people have given me a theory that my blogs seem really long because my font size is bigger than normal, even if it is in "normal" font...so I'm testing it out, seeing how I like this smaller font...

I actually had the car today! Man, how I love driving...I feel so independent! I got the car today because I had my friend's wedding rehearsal to get to tonight; my parents let me use the car so I could go directly from Kwantlen to New West, which is where the wedding is gonna be.

Oh man, --> Car = Freedom , sweet sweet freedom!

Also, I was able to have the family cell phone today, and man is it ever convenient :-) It's yet another level of independence I experienced today...and today was great...

Well, I didn't get any studying done, and I got lost for well over an hour in New West, but that's okay...I'll spare you of the details; I wrote them out, but it ended up being way too boring, even for me...gotta try to trim my blogs [:O)

Anyways, today has further convinced me that I need to be more independent...having a cell phone and a car seems like a better (and cheaper) alternative to living on my own, which I had seriously considered before my family and me moved into our new house...

I have now made some new goals: 1) Get a cell phone by christmas [or for christmas, at least...haha] 2) Get a car within a year from now. 3) Actually get a job so I'll be able to pay for all of this, lol...

Of course, the way I listed these goals, I'd get a job after I have procured those items, which seems kinda backwards...however, if I had obligatory monthly payments, I would definately have the incentive to go out and get a job, for I am sorely lacking any motivation to get a job at the moment...

Anyways, it's actually really late, and I do have a wedding to get to tomorrow...which means, btw, that I'm going to have to skip school [oooh, I'm such a rebel!], but I'll get into more of all of this later tonight, after I'm back from the wedding...

Until next time, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home