Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ahh, Clarity...

Strange as it may sound, I seem to have left something out of my previous blog, lol...

I talked about how I would get myself a girlfriend, but I hadn't talked about my philosophy of when I'm actually in a relationship...

To sum up what I said previously, I am attracted to all women, but I won't do anything about it unless I can sense that the girl wants something more...then she'd have to be friends for a while, just to see if we'd still be compatible after she got to know me...hmmm, but if she already knows me, I guess this step could be skipped...anyways, only then would I go out with her. Don't wanna rush into a relationship...nothing good usually comes from doing that...

Once I am actually in a relationship, however, my view on women would change dramatically. I would no longer be attracted to anyone except my girlfriend; to me, I would already be with the most beautiful girl in the world, so everyone else would pale in comparison to her. I know, sounds ridiculous, but it can be done...I've actually had that mentality before, haha. As a side note, near the end of my first relationship, I started becoming attracted to other girls, but always pushed it aside with thoughts like "no! my gf is the most beautiful girl in the world! No, really, she still is..." and "well, I've already made my choice, and I guess I should be happy with it..." I should have realized it as a sign that we should've broken up...but oh well, water under the bridge and all that :-)

Also, it has come to my attention that I might have sounded like I wanted to get married right away...which is not true! Actually quite the opposite...I'm finding that I'm not in a rush to marry at all! As I tried to imply before, this is because I realized that it's alright if I don't end up getting married. So if my girlfriend has issues or whatever, I wouldn't mind waiting years for her to come around; as long as I can still see myself eventually marrying her, then I've got all the time in the world :-)

Then again, I would like to be able to run around and play with my kids...so I guess there does has to be some kind of limit, eh? Can't wait until I'm 65 to get married, lol! Hmmm, I guess it all depends on if I take good care of myself too...maybe I could be like that old guy in the juicer informercial and have a kid in my 80's! Hahaha!

Anyways, I should stop now before I start rambling on...which, as you can see in my other blogs, is what I usually tend to do...lol

Until next time, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home