Sunday, May 06, 2007

Week of WOW

And I don't mean the MMORPG! *snort*

But first things first, major props to those who came to Cafe Night! Hope you guys had a great time! You guys MADE the evening! Whoop!

Anyways, so yeah, don't wanna bore you guys, and the week of no-blog kinda made me not wanna go off into my usual ranty detail... so, here's the summary:

Sat - Church, Krystle's shindig @ Urban Thai

Sun - ...Canucks? Oh yeah, and HEROES. TV show, haha...

Mon - LAST EXAM. Out w/ uncle. Back to Richmond.

Tues - Videogames? More Heroes? Mostly a blur... oh yeah, CANUCKS...

Wed - Steveston, hangout w/ Ruana.

Thurs - Canucks @ Krystle's... sucks to lose... oh well, next season... well, next season most likely the same (cap issues, naslund, etc), but 08/09, THE CUP!

Fri - Slept in, played Heroes V all afternoon, didn't buy cleats as planned, didn't do anything as planned... then went to church to help setup for cafenight. OHH, and oddly enough, got a call from CRA in surrey, saying they want me to sign papers, talking as if I already have the freakin' job! And, no interview?!? lol...

Sat - Church, Bill Bossert talks (post-modern church talks), CAFE NIGHT!

Sun - Today, another Bill Bossert talk, GOOD, now blog...

All in all, of what I can remember, AWESOME week. Lackings of school was nice.

I need more sleep... talk of mine is not of the understandable sort... [and no, I'm not trying to sound idiotic, this is the actual sentence than ran through my head, lol...]

[Edit - Oh yeah, somewhere this week, I found gunecologist's youtube channel... plays rock music, but with nothing but his HANDS, lol...

Here's a little something for Andrew:



And a little something for Reuben:



that one was my personal favourite, lol

Some other handfarting medleys include Iron Maiden, Beatles, Benny Hill theme... hilarious AND awesome!]

4 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Even though I like "Don't Stop me now" more than Bohemian, the two songs were defined by the dedicatees performances of said songs, be it dance or song.

That guy is amazing.

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger Jamieson said...

LOL! Those videos are so ridiculous that I can't help but love them.

8:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was bill bossert day 2?

10:20 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Guys: haha, yeah awesome is he.

Valen: Was very good, talked about different kinds of churches. Interesting stuff.

12:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home