Saturday, April 21, 2007

11:30...

Alright, so yeah... past 11. Although, to excuse... it is the weekend... heheh...

But no. No excuse.

I think I have an unhealthy attraction to a girl I only converse with online.

In other news, I've stopped trying to think that there's more than there really is...

...no, that's too vague. Probably be misinterpreted, esp. with the preceedings... So how's this:

I stopped trying to pretend I have friends when in actuality I only have acquaintances.

[insert segue...]

Ecclesiastes is my favourite book of the bible. Very comforting. To me, at least. Heheh...

Also, it's rather emo, lol... "Meaningless! Meaningless!" hah...

[I hope that's not being disrespectful...]

Oh, and yeah, that's the book with the "to everything there is a season" quotes that the birds have made so popular... turn turn turn...

Anyways, that's enough blog for me. I sleep now.

And then, SUPERCRAMAFRAGILELISTICEXPI... yeah, nevermind... studytime is the phrase...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home