Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BEYOND SCREWED

Yup, I'm beyond screwed... and you know what that means...

I'm FUCKED.

***

I'm about "this" close to doing a "Rhythm is Everywhere!!!" thing during this exam. Then go completely mental when people complain...

I only have time to study 1 of 2 things. I'm studying the one most likely I won't be able to just figure out on the exam (like what I did on the midterm), if that makes sense.

But that still leaves me with a whole whack of marks I won't be able to get on the exam.

It's worth 55% of my grade, and I do believe I'm screwing up mightily in that class. Might end up getting a 75% instead of the 85-90% I could've gotten if I just hunkered down and worked at it.

I AM AN ASS.

Therefore, I am ASS-FUCKED.

...yeah.

***

Edit: Turns out everyone got assraped, heh. Bodes well for the scaling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home