Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HOLY CRAP, MY 3 DAYS OF HELL ARE OVER.

But really, it wasn't all that bad. Mostly because I stopped caring very much.

Tonight's exam was HARD. Holy crap. It was, like, by FAR the hardest of the 4 I took. I mean, it was kinda expected, what with my lack of focus in the few hours before my exam. But yeah. Kinda sucks. Although, I wasn't the only one who felt that way, so yeah. Hooray for potential scaling, I guess...

Anyways, I still don't know the score to the game. I'm watching now. So far, it's gone all YEAH... WTF?!? AWW COME ON... AWW JEEZ... AWW, THAT'S NOT COOL...

So yeah, not looking great...

Alan just came back... apparently, 3rd period is where it's at. I am cautiously optimistic...

Okay, 3rd period half over... still not... WTF, 4-1 now... WTF, LUONGO PULLED. Dang...

Argh... so Alan DID say 5-1... I was kinda feigning hope that he said "we won", heh...

And now it's 1:15 in the morning, and I've got an interview in a few hours from now... that I haven't prepared for... AT ALL... considering staying up another hour, prepare for the interview, sleep 7 hrs, and just go... but, probably not... sleepy am I...

***

I feel odd. The canucks lost, but MAN, do I feel good. Oh wait, yeah, 4 exams in 3 days, OVER. Right. Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit - I did that "open all in tabs" thing to my bookmarked blogs, and two auto-song blogs started playing...

Listening to Nevermind by Nirvana, and Big Girls Don't Cry (by, Fergie?)... DAMN, it's so eerie... they WORK SO WELL TOGETHER... it's trippin' me out man...]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, yes fergie.
EXACTLY? really..? =)

2:34 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Just doublechecked... YES, EXACTLY. It's freakin' trippy...

It's Mai's blog, btw, if you wanna check for yourself...

[Actually, the first bit is like EXACTLY, then it get's weird... then, comes back together.. then weird again... etc etc]

12:04 a.m.  
Blogger m said...

Hooray.

9:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home