Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Internal Audit Assistant

Got a job at the CRA now... pending security clearance.

Went to Surrey today to sign the papers. Hopefully job starting in a few weeks.

Afterwards, wandered downtown looking for gaiaultimate, to buy cleats. Turns out it's 345 BROADWAY, not 345 CAMBIE... stupid memory lapses...

Then back to apartment, lacked the internet connection. So cooked meals, prepped future meals, played videogames, played other videogames (rom of FFV, lol), watched Walk The Line (btw, HORRIBLE movie! I have no respect for JR Cash now). And yeah, checked again, and WOOT internet! So check blogs, e-mails, msn w/ people, etc etc...

Tomorrow = buy cleats, meet w/ co-op people, first ultimate game of the season! Breaking in new cleats in a game though... yipes...

***

As an aside, I'm somewhat paranoid about some things. Voice(s) of reason tell me I shouldn't worry about it, but I still do. Don't wanna be steppin' on no toes now...

***

In other news, I now have new evidence proving my theory of lack of sleep = drunkenness. As it turns out, my bravery increases dramatically with each passing hour of the night. Perhaps this is a reason why I always stayed up instead of sleeping right away like I know I should... but yeah, lol... it's like non-liquid confidence... lol, it's hilarious in my head...

***

2am is not a good look for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Congrats man.

11:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home